333rd Civil District Court
It's been a privilege to serve the citizens of Harris County as judge of the 333rd Civil District Court. Since elected, I have had a single agenda -- to keep my finger off the scales of justice and to let the parties have their day in court.
If re-elected, I will continue to do just that, and to make sure that everyone who appears in the 333rd is treated fairly and respectfully.
* 2019's highest-rated judge of the 84 elected trial-court judges in Harris County (civil, criminal, family, juvenile, and probate courts). www.hba.org (2019 Judicial Questionnaire).
* Voted 2018's "Trial Judge of the Year" by the Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists (T.A.C.T.A.S.).
* Received the 2018 "President's Award for Outstanding Service to the Houston Bar Association" for his work for the Harris County Law Library and its award-winning bilingual publication of the Pro Se Litigant's Handbook/Manual para Litigantes Pro Se.
* Houston Chronicle
* Area 5 Democrats
*Bay Area New Democrats
*Greater Heights Democratic Club
* Texas Gulf Coast Labor Foundation, AFL-CIO
* Houston GLBT Political Caucus
* Texas Coalition of Black Democrats - HC
* Houston Association of Women Attorneys
* Houston Lawyers Association
* Houston Black American Democrats
* Mexican American Bar Association Houston
* Texas Democrats With Disabilities
* Tejano Democrats
* Houston Muslim Democrats
* Baptist Ministers Association of Houston and Vicinity
* Victory Fund
* Houston Police Officers' Union